* require blank line in TeX output of org (and/or how to use the LaTeX package linguex via org-mode)
@ 2012-11-22  0:19 Benjamin Slade
From: Benjamin Slade @ 2012-11-22  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I want to be able to use the LaTeX package "linguex" in org-based beamer
presentations. But this package requires a special syntax where after
the environment there must be a blank line in the LaTeX source (!=a blank line
in the LaTeX output). How do I do this in org-mode?
pgp fingerprint: 21BA 2AE1 28F6 DF36 110A 0E9C A320 BBE8 2B52 EE19
{sent by mu4e on Emacs running under GNU/Linux}

* Re: require blank line in TeX output of org (and/or how to use the LaTeX package linguex via org-mode)
@ 2012-11-22 13:41 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2012-11-22 13:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Benjamin Slade; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Benjamin Slade <slade@jnanam.net> writes:

> I want to be able to use the LaTeX package "linguex" in org-based beamer
> presentations. But this package requires a special syntax where after
> the environment there must be a blank line in the LaTeX source (!=a blank line
> in the LaTeX output). How do I do this in org-mode?

Which exporter are you using? After which kind of environment? Do you
want to set it manually or automatically with well-defined rules?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: require blank line in TeX output of org (and/or how to use the LaTeX package linguex via org-mode)
@ 2012-11-22 14:02 ` Andreas Leha
From: Andreas Leha @ 2012-11-22 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Benjamin Slade <slade@jnanam.net> writes:

> I want to be able to use the LaTeX package "linguex" in org-based beamer
> presentations. But this package requires a special syntax where after
> the environment there must be a blank line in the LaTeX source (!=a blank line
> in the LaTeX output). How do I do this in org-mode?
Hi Benjamin,

I don't know about linguex and your environments.  But I had a similar
problem recently and was advised to use sth like #+LATEX: \par.

Give that a try to see if a \par is also working for you.

Regards,
Andreas