* PNG images on Worg not appearing in the browser
@ 2015-04-29  9:47 Fabrice Niessen
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2015-04-29  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

I don't understand why the 2 screenshots I added on Worg (in the
following section of `org-hacks.org') do not appear in the browser:

*** Where can I find nice themes for HTML export?

You can find great looking HTML themes (CSS + JS) at
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes, currently:

- Bigblow, and

  [[file:images/org-html-themes/bigblow.png]]

- ReadTheOrg, a clone of Read The Docs.

  [[file:images/org-html-themes/readtheorg.png]]

See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnSGSiXYuOk for a demo of the Org
HTML theme Bigblow.

Link where they should be made visible:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-hacks.html#orgheadline88

The export process seems to run fine, and the links seem right (images
are correctly displayed in the Org buffer), and the images are well
pushed in the repo!?  Any idea what I'm missing?

Best regards,
Fabrice

--
Fabrice Niessen
Leuven, Belgium

* Re: PNG images on Worg not appearing in the browser
@ 2015-04-29 10:16 ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2015-04-29 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Niessen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Wednesday, 29 Apr 2015 at 11:47, Fabrice Niessen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I don't understand why the 2 screenshots I added on Worg (in the
> following section of `org-hacks.org') do not appear in the browser:

Because the files are not there?  Going to

http://orgmode.org/worg/images/org-html-themes/bigblow.png

directly gives 404 Not Found...

> The export process seems to run fine, and the links seem right (images
> are correctly displayed in the Org buffer), and the images are well
> pushed in the repo!?  Any idea what I'm missing?

Maybe the publishing process on worg, from repo to web site, doesn't
push through .PNG images?
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 25.0.50.1, Org release_8.3beta-1062-gce4e64