* Modifying keys in the export dispatch menu
@ 2017-02-02 12:12 Roland Everaert
From: Roland Everaert @ 2017-02-02 12:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have activated the mediawiki exporter, unfortunately it uses the same
keys than the markdown export in the dispatcher menu.

Is it possible to change those keys through configuration or is it the
responsibility of the developers to choose wisely there keys?

* Re: Modifying keys in the export dispatch menu
@ 2017-02-02 14:02 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2017-02-02 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Roland Everaert; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Roland Everaert <reveatwork@gmail.com> writes:

> I have activated the mediawiki exporter, unfortunately it uses the same
> keys than the markdown export in the dispatcher menu.
>
> Is it possible to change those keys through configuration or is it the
> responsibility of the developers to choose wisely there keys?

The latter. But you can create a derived back-end that specifies its own
keys, even if you do not change the original export back-end otherwise.

Nicolas Goaziou