* agenda for past month
@ 2008-11-11  8:17 Detlef Steuer
From: Detlef Steuer @ 2008-11-11  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi there!

I "feel" there must be an easy way to do it, but I can't find out how:

Is it possible to get an agenda, say for the last month (week), which shows
the old appointments and done tasks for that period of time?

What chapter of the fine manual leads me in the right direction?
Or, how do you handle a task like "What *exactly* was my schedule on day XY?"

Thank you very much for your help!

detlef

* Re: agenda for past month
@ 2008-11-11 10:22 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-11-11 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Detlef Steuer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Detlef,

you may go back and forth by weeks using the LEFT and RIGHT keys.

Shortcuts in the agenda buffer:
http://orgmode.org/manual/Agenda-commands.html#Agenda-commands

  Sebastian

Detlef Steuer <steuer@unibwh.de> writes:
> Hi there!
>
> I "feel" there must be an easy way to do it, but I can't find out how:
>
> Is it possible to get an agenda, say for the last month (week), which shows
> the old appointments and done tasks for that period of time?
>
> What chapter of the fine manual leads me in the right direction?
> Or, how do you handle a task like "What *exactly* was my schedule on day XY?"
>
> Thank you very much for your help!
>
> detlef

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Http:  www.emma-stil.de