* Bug in org-mime may expose more than intended to email recipient
@ 2010-07-30  0:47 Ethan Ligon
From: Ethan Ligon @ 2010-07-30  0:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Acting on suggestions from Eric S. & David M., I've been experimenting
with org-mime; I can see that it's going to be useful.

However, I've also discovered what I think is a bug.

Consider the following org-file:

----Cut here----
* NEXT Do something private
* NEXT Email something not private
  Kenneth-

  Do please get back to me regarding the frequency.

  -Ethan
----Cut here----
If I use C-c @ to select only the second item and then invoke
org-mime-org-buffer-htmlize, that results in a buffer:

From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-07-30 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ethan Ligon; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ethan,

Thanks for catching this and pointing it out!

I've just pushed up a patch which I believe fixes this issue.  Could you
please confirm that it fixes the issue on your system?

Thanks -- Eric