* fill-region and list items
@ 2011-03-08 21:48 Michael Hohn
From: Michael Hohn @ 2011-03-08 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi all,

after upgrading to the current git head (version 7.xx, previously
6.36), fill-region produces wrong indentation for my lists.  Starting
with

- one
   - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, long
   - short

and marking the second item via mark-paragraph followed by fill-region
results in

- one
   - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
very, long
   - short

I have tried different settings for org-list-ending-method but this
doesn't change the result.

Has anybody seen this?

Regards,
Michael

* Re: fill-region and list items
@ 2011-03-20 17:14 ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2011-03-20 17:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Hohn; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

At Tue, 08 Mar 2011 13:48:30 -0800,
Michael Hohn wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> after upgrading to the current git head (version 7.xx, previously
> 6.36), fill-region produces wrong indentation for my lists.  Starting
> with
>
> - one
>    - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
> very, long
>    - short
>
> and marking the second item via mark-paragraph followed by fill-region
> results in
>
> - one
>    - very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very,
> very, long
>    - short
>
> I have tried different settings for org-list-ending-method but this
> doesn't change the result.
>
> Has anybody seen this?

Erm.. To me the two lists look identical? What is the expected output?

Best,
  -- David
--
OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6
Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 230 bytes --]

* Re: fill-region and list items
@ 2011-03-20 17:20   ` David Maus
From: David Maus @ 2011-03-20 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Maus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Michael Hohn