* [Bug] Exporting subtree with code
@ 2011-09-13 11:56 Maximilian Matthé
From: Maximilian Matthé @ 2011-09-13 11:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi guys,

I found a bug (or I'm doing something wrong): See this org file:

* 1
* 2
** 2.1
** 2.2
Exporting this subtree to latex (C-c C-e 1 d) raises
"wrong type argument: arrayp"

#+BEGIN_SRC python :results output :export results
print 1
print 2
#+END_SRC

#+results:
: 1
: 2

I can export and process the whole file to latex und pdf with no errors,
but when I try to export the subtree 2.2 I get the given error. What's
going on here?

Regards, Max