* color header based on priority/tags rather than level
@ 2014-01-14  2:53 David Rees
From: David Rees @ 2014-01-14  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there way to set the color/face of a header line based on
priority/tags rather than level? Maybe a way of setting a hook method
that takes header line info and returns color/face info?

I've found that I can use org-priority-face to color the priority cookie
and I can use org-agenda-fontify-priorities to apply color to the agenda
line, but I want to color the header line in the original buffer.

FYI, Here is a link to old post on this, but it ended just with solution
for agenda lines
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/17143/match=color+entire+header