* completing-read for org-clock-select-task: It works!
@ 2015-03-24 21:48 Tory S. Anderson
From: Tory S. Anderson @ 2015-03-24 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode list

In my first attempt at actually adding functionality to an existing emacs library, I've written some code to make `org-clock-select-task' use completing-read instead of the built-in org menu if you set `org-select-task-completing', for those who would find this useful (it now works with Helm). It seems like my functions, which are backed by a hash table, ought to be more capable of removing (non-adjacent) duplicates from the list since the table keys are the strings themselves, but I still see them appearing. Why doesn't the hash table merge the entries (they seem to have identical keys)?

Should this adjustment be useful to anyone else, what would I do next to contribute? As this is a first forray into more public-use elisp, I'm also open to any other suggestions or tips.

Code at:
http://www.toryanderson.com/files/helm-org-clock.el

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-03-24 21:48 UTC | newest]