* Fwd: Re: Fully featured Web publishing
@ 2009-03-30  9:06 Sébastien Vauban
From: Sébastien Vauban @ 2009-03-30  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Taru,

> Here is a simple solution, have a menu like:

>    <h2>Navigation</h2>
>
> And simply have inside curriculum-vitae.org:
> #+STYLE: a#navigation-cv { color: red }
>
> inside contact-me.org:
> #+STYLE: a#navigation-contact-me { color: red }

This is more a work around than a real solution, but I think it will cover my
urgent needs. Thanks for this...

> Setting the correct style can also be automated with suitable
> Javascript.

I try to avoid JavaScript for many reasons, such as I'm not at all fluent in
it, and I like my pages to be read within text browsers (like w3m).

Thanks a lot for your answer,
  Seb

--
Seb

Sébastien Vauban

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-30  9:06 UTC | newest]