* [non-bug] org-latex-preview color breaks when "tikz" is in `org-export-latex-packages-alist'
@ 2010-01-26  7:11 Eric Schulte
From: Eric Schulte @ 2010-01-26  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Org Mode

Hi,

This isn't really an Org-mode problem, but I just spent some time
running it down so I figured I'd share.

If "tikz" in included in `org-export-latex-packages-alist' with
something like

  (add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "tikz"))

then, the command line -fg switch to dvipng doesn't work, meaning the
foreground color of latex snippet previews will be dark even if Emacs
has a dark background.

luckily it's easy to remove tikz from my package-alist.

Cheers -- Eric

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-01-26  7:12 UTC | newest]