* Double SCHEDULED: problem
@ 2012-03-02 16:38 François Pinard
From: François Pinard @ 2012-03-02 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, Org friends!

For my employer, I have to fill a "time form" every two weeks for
salary, and also every month for customer billing.  So, I have one
SCHEDULED: line for each of these recurrences.  Last week, the entry
started like this:

** TODO *Rapport d'heures (Formation)                        :projet:
SCHEDULED: <2012-02-27 lun ++2w>
SCHEDULED: <2012-03-01 dim ++1m>

Last Monday, turning the entry to DONE produced the following:

** TODO *Rapport d'heures (Formation)                        :projet:
SCHEDULED: <2012-03-12 lun ++2w>
SCHEDULED: <2012-04-01 dim ++1m>

That is, *both* SCHEDULED: lines were advanced, and so, I missed to be
remembered to do my little filling duty yesterday, which has not been a
problem because others and I also received an email to that effect.

I wonder if or how Org could have helped me better.  I would prefer
keeping a single entry, because there many lines of contents ( the
recipe details about how to fill the company form, clocktables,
logbooks, and such things), which I would not like duplicated.

François