* Export agenda to HTML with links to body contents
@ 2014-07-27 16:40 Sebastian Fischmeister
From: Sebastian Fischmeister @ 2014-07-27 16:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I upload my agenda on a website, so I can access it from multiple
devices. This works nicely with the following in a cron job:

emacs --batch -l ~/.emacs.d/init.el -eval '(org-batch-store-agenda-views)' -kill

The only thing I'm missing is links to the body of the item. Does Org
currently support anything in the HTML export that could enable showing
the content on a click? For example:

** Item 1
   This text here would be visible when you click on "Item 1" in the
   HTML-exported document.

The link on "Item 1" could lead to a separate page or it could use some
fancy CSS/Javascript.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Sebastian

* Re: Export agenda to HTML with links to body contents
@ 2014-07-27 21:47 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Fischmeister; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Fischmeister <sfischme@uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> The only thing I'm missing is links to the body of the item. Does Org
> currently support anything in the HTML export that could enable showing
> the content on a click?

Nope, sorry.

--
 Bastien