* CSV batch agenda
@ 2018-12-10  6:47 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2018-12-10  6:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

I'm playing around with `org-batch-agenda-csv'.  My question is, what is
"String with extra planning info"?  A quick experiment shows that it is
what is displayed in the "normal" agenda right after the category.

Also, what is "numerical priority" and how is it computed?  I could find
any reference in the manual.  Again, a quick experiment suggests
a number between 1000 and 2000, converging to 2000 as the item gets more
and more overdue.  Do I guess it right?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl

* Re: CSV batch agenda
@ 2018-12-12 14:23 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2018-12-12 14:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

> I'm playing around with `org-batch-agenda-csv'.  My question is, what is
> "String with extra planning info"?

No idea.  The manual is pretty vague, indeed.

> Also, what is "numerical priority" and how is it computed?  I could find
> any reference in the manual.  Again, a quick experiment suggests
> a number between 1000 and 2000, converging to 2000 as the item gets more
> and more overdue.  Do I guess it right?

See `org-get-priority-function'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: CSV batch agenda
@ 2018-12-12 20:12   ` Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2018-12-12 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 2018-12-12, at 15:23, Nicolas Goaziou <mail@nicolasgoaziou.fr> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Marcin Borkowski <mbork@mbork.pl> writes:
>
>> I'm playing around with `org-batch-agenda-csv'.  My question is, what is
>> "String with extra planning info"?
>
> No idea.  The manual is pretty vague, indeed.

Well, maybe I'll try to edebug this one day, or just read the source...

>> Also, what is "numerical priority" and how is it computed?  I could find
>> any reference in the manual.  Again, a quick experiment suggests
>> a number between 1000 and 2000, converging to 2000 as the item gets more
>> and more overdue.  Do I guess it right?
>
> See `org-get-priority-function'.

Hm, it's nil in my Emacs...  But grepping the source revealed
`org-get-priority'.  I'll look into this, thanks!

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
http://mbork.pl