* Search orgmode.org
@ 2009-03-01  2:09 Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-03-01  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode Org-Mode

Hi,

I knew this trick existed, but I never came to my mind to use it.

To search the site orgmode.org, there is that little text input on the
upper right of the start page.

Here comes the trick for Firefox users:

  1.) Rightclick in the input field.
  2.) Choose "Add a keyword for this search".
  3.) In the following window, enter any name and use "org" as Keyword.

That's it. Now you can type "org agenda" in the Location/URL bar to
search orgmode.org for `agenda'.

For Opera:

  1.) Rightclick in the input field.
  2.) Choose "Create Search...".
  3.) In the following window, enter any name and use "org" as Keyword.

That's it. Now you can type "org agenda" in the Location/URL bar to
search orgmode.org for `agenda'.

Note, that
   org  "custom agenda commands"
(with the quotes) will find the exact string `custom agenda commands'

Best,
--
Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover
Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472

only message in thread, other threads:[~2009-03-01  2:06 UTC | newest]