* IMPORTANT: Migration of org-mode.git to the new server on sunday 5pm-7pm CET (UTC+1)
@ 2011-01-07 22:12 Bastien
                   ` (3 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2011-01-07 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Dear all,

Jason will migrate org-mode.git to the new server next sunday, 5pm-7pm
CET (UTC+1).  Pulling will not be possible during that time.

I will send instructions on how to clone the new repo when the migration
is done.

It will be important to clone again after the migration as this repo
comes with a major change: there is no ORGWEBPAGES/ directory anymore.
We have moved ORGWEBPAGES/ in a separate repo, which might get public
later.

http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode.git will still exist as a mirror, we will
install this next week.

Thanks!