* #+LABEL and CUSTOM_ID with reftex
@ 2012-05-20 19:45 Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala @ 2012-05-20 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello all.,

is it possible to make reftex to recongise CUSTOM_ID and #+LABEL.?
I tried to modify `reftex-label-alist' with no success.
did anybody try that.?

other related question., do we have in buffer completion support for cross
references.? I mean it would be good if C-c C-l can show link targets with in
the buffer.

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR

* Re: #+LABEL and CUSTOM_ID with reftex
@ 2012-08-03 12:09 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-08-03 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Yagnesh,

Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <hi@yagnesh.org> writes:

> other related question., do we have in buffer completion support for cross
> references.? I mean it would be good if C-c C-l can show link targets with in
> the buffer.

good idea.  When M-x org-insert-link RET, links pointing to the current
are now fontified so that you can spot them quickly.

 Bastien

* Re: #+LABEL and CUSTOM_ID with reftex
@ 2012-08-03 16:23   ` Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala
From: Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala @ 2012-08-03 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Bastien,

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Yagnesh,
>
> Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <hi@yagnesh.org> writes:
>
>> other related question., do we have in buffer completion support for cross
>> references.? I mean it would be good if C-c C-l can show link targets with in
>> the buffer.
>
> good idea.  When M-x org-insert-link RET, links pointing to the current
> are now fontified so that you can spot them quickly.

Thank you very much. That would be useful, haven't tested yet, will report
back if anything is not working as expected

Thanks.,
--
ఎందరో మహానుభావులు అందరికి వందనములు
YYR