* Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 85, Issue 5
       [not found] <mailman.1162055.1362405106.854.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2013-03-06 12:50 ` George Jones
From: George Jones @ 2013-03-06 12:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vikas Rawal; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

emacs-orgmode-request@gnu.org writes:

> Today's Topics:

>   39. Re: org-exp-bibtex missing in git? (Vikas Rawal)

> Message: 39
> Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:10:37 +0530
> From: Vikas Rawal <vikaslists@agrarianresearch.org>
> To: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
> Subject: Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?
>

>> I do confirm.
>
> Thank you. I have been trying to migrate to the new-exporter. I have
> not had much success so far but I hope to be able to figure it all out
> soon. Since we do not yet have a documentation, it is difficult.
> Nicolas has been very kind with help.
>
> I have a website that is built using old exporter. It used
> org-exp-bibtex. I will move it to the new exporter, and if there is a
> problem, get back to the mailing list.
>
> Till then, thank you for your responses.

Vikas (or others): would you be willing provide a minialist example .org
and .bib that exports to both .tex and .html with a citation?

I'd be glad to use org-exp-bibtex while the new cite: (or whatever)
format is worked out.

Been beating my head on this for a few days.

Thanks,
---George Jones

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-03-06 12:51 UTC | newest]