* A way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report
@ 2014-07-22  8:07 Alexander Artemenko
From: Alexander Artemenko @ 2014-07-22  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Is there a way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report?
I found only that :properties ("Effort") could be specified, but it does
not work
neither for one level, nor for summing children nodes' estimations.

--
Alexander Artemenko (a.k.a. Svetlyak 40wt)
Blog: http://dev.svetlyak.ru

* Re: A way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report
@ 2014-07-27 21:58 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-07-27 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Artemenko; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Alexander,

Alexander Artemenko <svetlyak.40wt@gmail.com> writes:

> Is there a way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report?
> I found only that :properties ("Effort") could be specified, but it
> does not work
> neither for one level, nor for summing children nodes' estimations.

It works for me.  What did you try exactly?

--
 Bastien

* Re: A way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report
@ 2014-08-04 13:29 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2014-08-04 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Alexander Artemenko wrote:
> Is there a way to show time effort estimates in the org-clock-report?
> I found only that :properties ("Effort") could be specified, but it does
> not work
> neither for one level, nor for summing children nodes' estimations.

#+COLUMNS: %66ITEM(Task) %6CLOCKSUM(Time) %6Effort(Estim.){:}

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban