* Footnotes confused by brackets inside Latex
@ 2015-09-13  6:45 Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2015-09-13  6:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Greetings.

The attached test case demonstrates a problem I ran into: exporting
footnotes as PDF fails when the footnote contains brackets inside Latex
formulas.

Questions.
1. Can this be fixed?
2. Is there a workaround?

Jarmo

[-- Attachment #2: fn test case --]
[-- Type: application/vnd.lotus-organizer, Size: 206 bytes --]

* Re: Footnotes confused by brackets inside Latex
@ 2015-09-13 20:02 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-09-13 20:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jarmo Hurri; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Jarmo Hurri <jarmo.hurri@iki.fi> writes:

> The attached test case demonstrates a problem I ran into: exporting
> footnotes as PDF fails when the footnote contains brackets inside Latex
> formulas.
>
> Questions.
> 1. Can this be fixed?

This is not a bug. Inline footnotes only allow paired square brackets
inside.

> 2. Is there a workaround?

You can use non-inline footnotes.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Footnotes confused by brackets inside Latex
@ 2015-09-14  4:52   ` Jarmo Hurri
From: Jarmo Hurri @ 2015-09-14  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> This is not a bug. Inline footnotes only allow paired square brackets
> inside.
>
>> 2. Is there a workaround?
>
> You can use non-inline footnotes.

Thanks!