* String nil error when export with ":EXPORT_OPTIONS: |:nil" (without exporting table) in properties drawer
@ 2015-11-27 12:48 Lei Zhe
From: Lei Zhe @ 2015-11-27 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

I tried to exclude the table export of one headline by setup:

* headline
 :PROPERTIES:
 :EXPORT_OPTIONS:  |:nil
 :END:

But the string nil error appeared.
Any help?

I am working on Org-mode 8.2.10.

Zhe Lei

* Re: String nil error when export with ":EXPORT_OPTIONS: |:nil" (without exporting table) in properties drawer
@ 2015-11-27 20:38 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-11-27 20:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lei Zhe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

Lei Zhe <lzhes43@gmail.com> writes:

> I tried to exclude the table export of one headline by setup:
>
> * headline
>  :PROPERTIES:
>  :EXPORT_OPTIONS:  |:nil
>  :END:
>
> But the string nil error appeared.
> Any help?
>
> I am working on Org-mode 8.2.10.

I cannot reproduce the problem on latest Org. Could you update and try
again?

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: String nil error when export with ":EXPORT_OPTIONS: |:nil" (without exporting table) in properties drawer
@ 2015-11-27 22:13   ` Lei Zhe
From: Lei Zhe @ 2015-11-27 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lei Zhe, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

I updated my org to 8.3.2.
When I only export the current sub-headline, the table can be extruded
successfully. But when I export the whole document, the tables in the
current sub-headline still be exported.

Thanks for any help.

Zhe Lei

@ 2015-11-27 22:23     ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-11-27 22:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lei Zhe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Lei Zhe <lzhes43@gmail.com> writes:

> I updated my org to 8.3.2.
> When I only export the current sub-headline, the table can be extruded
> successfully. But when I export the whole document, the tables in the
> current sub-headline still be exported.

This is to be expected. :EXPORT_OPTIONS: only applies to subtree export.