* When src block result is an image, how to define caption, html and latex attributes ?
@ 2024-04-09 14:11 Sébastien Gendre
From: Sébastien Gendre @ 2024-04-09 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hello,

When a source block create a result who is an image, how can I define
the #+CAPTION, #+LATEX_ATTR and #+HTML_ATTR of this image ?

If I add them manually after the result generation, and generate again
the result, the #+CAPTION, #+LATEX_ATTR and #+HTML_ATTR are moved after
the result.

In org-babel documentation, I didn't found any header argument like
":result-caption" or something similar. There is a post processing, but
I cannot found the list of available post processing actions and their
config.

Best regards