* Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-17 11:03 anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-17 11:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, list, as title :)

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-17 11:21 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-12-17 11:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:

> Hi, list, as title :)

Yes!

Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/

--
 Bastien

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-17 11:51   ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-17 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien (2008-12-17 12:21 +0100) wrote:

> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>
>> Hi, list, as title :)
>
> Yes!
>
> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/

Hello Bastien, my org version is Org-mode version 6.15a, do I still need
something else? I have tried your example given in the doc:

#+INFOJS_OPT: path:org-info.js
#+INFOJS_OPT: toc:nil localtoc:t view:info mouse:underline
#+INFOJS_OPT: up:http://www.legito.net/
#+INFOJS_OPT: home:http://orgmode.org buttons:nil

But find that org can only export html via C-c C-e.

Am I miss something?

* Re: Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-17 12:18     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-12-17 12:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:

> Bastien (2008-12-17 12:21 +0100) wrote:
>
>> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>>
>>> Hi, list, as title :)
>>
>> Yes!
>>
>> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/
>
> Hello Bastien, my org version is Org-mode version 6.15a, do I still need
> something else?  I have tried your example given in the doc:

(Where is that doc?  I should fix it.)

See http://orgmode.org/manual/Javascript-support.html for accurate doc.

> #+INFOJS_OPT: path:org-info.js

If you set `path' to a relative path like the one above, it means you
need to have the org-info.js script in the same directory that the one
you put your webpages on.  I suspect the problem comes from this.

Better use the absolute path to http://orgmode.org/org-info.js (which
is the default one.)

> But find that org can only export html via C-c C-e.

It's okay to export with C-c C-e.

HTH,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18  1:41       ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-18  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2008-12-17, Bastien wrote:
> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>
>> Bastien (2008-12-17 12:21 +0100) wrote:

>>> Yes!
>>>
>>> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/
>>
>> Hello Bastien, my org version is Org-mode version 6.15a, do I still need
>> something else?  I have tried your example given in the doc:
>
> (Where is that doc?  I should fix it.)
>
> See http://orgmode.org/manual/Javascript-support.html for accurate doc.
>
>> #+INFOJS_OPT: path:org-info.js
>
> If you set `path' to a relative path like the one above, it means you
> need to have the org-info.js script in the same directory that the one
> you put your webpages on.  I suspect the problem comes from this.

Yes, now it works, looks really great, thank you!

> Better use the absolute path to http://orgmode.org/org-info.js (which
> is the default one.)
>
>> But find that org can only export html via C-c C-e.
>
> It's okay to export with C-c C-e.
>
> HTH,

anhnmncb

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18  8:01   ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-18  8:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien (2008-12-17 12:21 +0100) wrote:

> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>
>> Hi, list, as title :)
>
> Yes!
>
> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/

Can I use it in all documents that have enabled outline mojor/minor mode
and export to the target htmls that have such abstractive feature?

* Re: Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18 10:18     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-12-18 10:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:

>> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/
>
> Can I use it in all documents that have enabled outline mojor/minor mode
> and export to the target htmls that have such abstractive feature?

I'm not sure I understand your question but yes, you can certainly use
org-info.js for any Org document you want!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18 10:29       ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-18 10:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Bastien (2008-12-18 11:18 +0100) wrote:

> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>
>>> Check this: http://orgmode.org/worg/code/org-info-js/
>>
>> Can I use it in all documents that have enabled outline mojor/minor mode
>> and export to the target htmls that have such abstractive feature?
>
> I'm not sure I understand your question but yes, you can certainly use
> org-info.js for any Org document you want!

Hi Bastien,

I mean I want this feature can be presented for all files that have
enabled the outline mode when exporting file to html via Htmlize.el, no
matter wheather are org files or other types.

* Re: Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18 10:47         ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2008-12-18 10:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:

> I mean I want this feature can be presented for all files that have
> enabled the outline mode when exporting file to html via Htmlize.el, no
> matter wheather are org files or other types.

Then I don't think it's possible.

org-info.js relies on the structure of the Org HTML output, which
differs from the output you get with htmlize.el.

--
 Bastien

* Re: Is it possible to export html that remains the outline feature?
@ 2008-12-18 13:05           ` anhnmncb
From: anhnmncb @ 2008-12-18 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On 2008-12-18, Bastien wrote:
> anhnmncb <anhnmncb@sina.com> writes:
>
>> I mean I want this feature can be presented for all files that have
>> enabled the outline mode when exporting file to html via Htmlize.el, no
>> matter wheather are org files or other types.
>
> Then I don't think it's possible.
>
> org-info.js relies on the structure of the Org HTML output, which
> differs from the output you get with htmlize.el.

Hmm, thanks anyway :)

anhnmncb