* Worg - Using Lightbox Javascript.
@ 2010-10-10 17:38 Ian Barton
From: Ian Barton @ 2010-10-10 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am writing the screenshots page for my org-color-theme contribution.
Usually when I am doing something like this I would make each picture
about 500px wide and allow the user to see a full size popup using the
Lightbox Javascript library. Lightbox is licenced under the Creative
Commons Attribution 2.5 License, so I think it's compatible with Worg's
licence.

Would anybody object if I uploaded lightbox.js to org? Once it's there
anyone esle would be able to use it on a Worg page if the wished. You
can read more about Lightbox at
http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

Ian.

* Re: Worg - Using Lightbox Javascript.
@ 2010-10-16 10:48 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-10-16 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: lists; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Ian,

Ian Barton <lists@manor-farm.org> writes:

> I am writing the screenshots page for my org-color-theme
> contribution. Usually when I am doing something like this I would make
> each picture about 500px wide and allow the user to see a full size
> popup using the Lightbox Javascript library. Lightbox is licenced under
> the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License, so I think it's compatible
> with Worg's licence.
>
> Would anybody object if I uploaded lightbox.js to org? Once it's there
> anyone esle would be able to use it on a Worg page if the wished. You
> can read more about Lightbox at
> http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox/

nice idea.  I uploaded lightbox on the server:

http://orgmode.org/css/
http://orgmode.org/js/

Scripts are loaded in the Worg pages and you can now use it as
documented:

,----
| # Add a rel="lightbox" attribute to any link tag to activate the
|   lightbox. For example:

| Optional: Use the title attribute if you want to show a caption.
|
| # If you have a set of related images that you would like to group,
|   follow step one but additionally include a group name between square
|   brackets in the rel attribute. For example:

`----

Thanks for this idea,

--
 Bastien