* customize category width in agenda
@ 2013-06-20  7:30 Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-06-20  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org mode

If I read the manual correctly the category is 10 characters wide. Is
there a way to reduce it?
--
New guy cross-connected phone lines with AC power bus.
    -- BOFH excuse #38

* Re: customize category width in agenda
@ 2013-06-20 13:03 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-06-20 13:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ivan Kanis; +Cc: org mode

On Jun 20, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> wrote:

> If I read the manual correctly the category is 10 characters wide. Is
> there a way to reduce it?

Yes, you can, take a look at the variable org-agenda-prefix-format

HTH

- Carsten

* Re: customize category width in agenda
@ 2013-06-20 18:26   ` Ivan Kanis
From: Ivan Kanis @ 2013-06-20 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: org mode

June, 20 at 15:03 Carsten Dominik wrote:

> On Jun 20, 2013, at 9:30 AM, Ivan Kanis <ivan@kanis.fr> wrote:
>
>> If I read the manual correctly the category is 10 characters wide. Is
>> there a way to reduce it?
>
> Yes, you can, take a look at the variable org-agenda-prefix-format
>
> HTH

Perfect!
--
Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics,
because the stakes are so low.