* New Org-HTML-theme!!
@ 2015-04-21 19:58 Fabrice Niessen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2015-04-21 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

I've just published a new theme, called ReadTheOrg, on
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes.

It is a clone of the great Sphinx theme used in the
http://docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ site.  It gives a beautiful and
professional style to all your Org docs...

Wanna test it right away?  Just add the following to your Org files:

#+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/js/readtheorg.js"></script>

and export...

#+begin_note
  While the original theme shines on mobile devices as well, ReadTheOrg
  does not stay completely functional.

  I don't have a lot of time to maintain this project due to other
  responsibilities.  Help is welcome to work on that (and eventually
  improve the default structure of the HTML export)!
#+end_note

PS- I also have written a demo page for the themes that provides
a maximal working support of Org mode syntax.

Please see the
https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes/blob/master/demo/org-mode-syntax.org
page for full examples of headings, code, admonitions, footnotes, tables
and other details.

Best regards,
Fabrice

--
Fabrice Niessen
Leuven, Belgium

* Re: New Org-HTML-theme!!
@ 2015-04-22 11:45 ` Fabrice Niessen
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2015-04-22 11:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

Fabrice Niessen wrote:
> I've just published a new theme, called ReadTheOrg, on
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes.
>
> It is a clone of the great Sphinx theme used in the
> http://docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ site.  It gives a beautiful and
> professional style to all your Org docs...
>
> Wanna test it right away?  Just add the following to your Org files:
>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/js/readtheorg.js"></script>
>
> and export...

Ooops!  *You need the CSS* as well, hence:

#+HTML_HEAD: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/css/readtheorg.css"/>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
#+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/js/readtheorg.js"></script>

> Please see the
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes/blob/master/demo/org-mode-syntax.org
> page for full examples of headings, code, admonitions, footnotes, tables
> and other details.

Best regards,
Fabrice

--
Fabrice Niessen
Leuven, Belgium

* Re: New Org-HTML-theme!!
@ 2015-04-22 14:05 ` Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo @ 2015-04-22 14:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Fabrice Niessen writes:

> I've just published a new theme, called ReadTheOrg, on
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes.

Thank you very much! I just tried it and it is very nice.

--
Jorge.

* Re: New Org-HTML-theme!!
@ 2015-07-21 20:39 ` Grant Rettke
From: Grant Rettke @ 2015-07-21 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fabrice Niessen; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Very nice.
Grant Rettke
--
gcr@wisdomandwonder.com | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Fabrice Niessen <fni-news@pirilampo.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've just published a new theme, called ReadTheOrg, on
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes.
>
> It is a clone of the great Sphinx theme used in the
> http://docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/ site.  It gives a beautiful and
> professional style to all your Org docs...
>
> Wanna test it right away?  Just add the following to your Org files:

> #+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.1.3/jquery.min.js"></script>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script src="https://maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.3.4/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
> #+HTML_HEAD: <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.pirilampo.org/styles/readtheorg/js/readtheorg.js"></script>
>
> and export...
>
> #+begin_note
>   While the original theme shines on mobile devices as well, ReadTheOrg
>   does not stay completely functional.
>
>   I don't have a lot of time to maintain this project due to other
>   responsibilities.  Help is welcome to work on that (and eventually
>   improve the default structure of the HTML export)!
> #+end_note
>
> PS- I also have written a demo page for the themes that provides
> a maximal working support of Org mode syntax.
>
> Please see the
> https://github.com/fniessen/org-html-themes/blob/master/demo/org-mode-syntax.org
> page for full examples of headings, code, admonitions, footnotes, tables
> and other details.
>
> Best regards,
> Fabrice
>
> --