* Custom column environment in beamer export
@ 2015-06-15 22:00 Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2015-06-15 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs Org mode

Hi,

Is it possible to define a custom column like environment?  At the
moment I'm hacking around the need with this:

(add-to-list 'org-beamer-environments-extra
	     '("minipage" "m" "\\begin{minipage}%H" "\\end{minipage}%"))

With the above I can export the following

* 0.1\linewidth						 :B_minipage:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_env: minipage
  :END:
+/cFit/+

\begin{minipage}{0.1\linewidth}
\structure{\emph{cFit}}
\end{minipage}%

However within Org, not being able to specify a descriptive headline
sacrifices readability.  It would be great if I could write something
like this:

* Fitting technique					 :B_minipage:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :BEAMER_env: minipage
  :BEAMER_arg: 0.1\linewidth
  :END:
+/cFit/+

I seem to recall this was possible in the past.  Is there any chance to
get something like this going?

Thanks for any thoughts.

Cheers,

--