* remove sections with specific names
@ 2016-07-15 22:37 Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2016-07-15 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm trying to remove sections with specific names from the exported
output (I know about adding a :noexport: tag, but I always want to
remove the ones of the same name).

I've tried using :filter-section but if I return nil from this, it
removes the section but this leaves the headline in and I want to remove
both.

So, I think I need to use :filter-parse-tree. I'm struggling here a bit
though. I'm not sure how to pull apart the parse tree.

Am I going about this in the right way, or am I, erm, barking up the
wrong tree?

Phil

only message in thread, other threads:[~2016-07-15 22:38 UTC | newest]