* Re: Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 137, Issue 4
       [not found] <mailman.85.1499184016.15271.emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
@ 2017-07-06  2:25 ` edgar
       [not found] ` <6982552ae62d463c859786901f4645ae@HE1PR01MB1898.eurprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com>
From: edgar @ 2017-07-06  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 09:54:13 +0100
> From: Eric S Fraga <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk>
>
> I may be wrong but I thought that the library of babel provides a means
> of calling (#+CALL: or inline) the codes in the library but not
> necessarily use noweb to include them in other codes?

Oh! interesting. I have been calling functions like
#+BEGIN_SRC python :noweb yes :dir "../Data/Raw"
<<my-reference>>
#+END_SRC

with partial success (without "nesting"--calling a block with a
reference to yet another block). I guess that "nested" calling of Noweb
blocks is not really possible. Thank you for the answer :)

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!

@ 2017-07-06  8:48   ` Eric S Fraga
From: Eric S Fraga @ 2017-07-06  8:48 UTC (permalink / raw)