* Error when trying to push to Worg repo
@ 2010-05-27 15:03 Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2010-05-27 15:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I've just closed one issue in org-issues.org, for which my patch has
already been applied.  But when I try to push my commit, I get some
strange error:

% git push
Counting objects: 5, done.
Compressing objects: 100% (3/3), done.
Writing objects: 100% (3/3), 463 bytes, done.
Total 3 (delta 2), reused 0 (delta 0)
error: unable to create temporary sha1 filename ./objects/64: File exists

fatal: failed to write object
error: unpack failed: unpacker exited with error code
To git+ssh://tsdh@repo.or.cz/srv/git/Worg.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (n/a (unpacker error))
error: failed to push some refs to
  'git+ssh://tsdh@repo.or.cz/srv/git/Worg.git'

I already got a fresh clone of the Worg repo, but still I get that error
(with ./objects/16 instead)...

What's the problem?

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: Error when trying to push to Worg repo
@ 2010-05-27 15:18 ` Julien Danjou
From: Julien Danjou @ 2010-05-27 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tassilo Horn; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Thu, May 27 2010, Tassilo Horn wrote:

> What's the problem?

Looks like a permission problem in the git dir, probably on the server
side.

My 2¢,

--
Julien Danjou
// ᐰ <julien@danjou.info>   http://julien.danjou.info

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 197 bytes --]

* Re: Error when trying to push to Worg repo
@ 2010-05-27 15:33   ` Tassilo Horn
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2010-05-27 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Julien Danjou, bzg; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Thursday 27 May 2010 17:18:42 Julien Danjou wrote:

> > What's the problem?
>
> Looks like a permission problem in the git dir, probably on the server
> side.

Hm, after reading the Worg docs again, maybe I didn't drop Bastien a
mail with my repo.or.cz username.  Bastien, I am "tsdh". ;-)

@ 2010-05-27 23:39     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2010-05-27 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tassilo Horn; +Cc: Julien Danjou, emacs-orgmode

> Hm, after reading the Worg docs again, maybe I didn't drop Bastien a
> mail with my repo.or.cz username.  Bastien, I am "tsdh". ;-)

:)

I added you, you can now push.

This is a frequent mistake, I put this part of the instructions
in bold font.

Thanks for contributing!

--
 Bastien