* re-export using same options
@ 2013-12-22 16:31 Daniel Clemente
From: Daniel Clemente @ 2013-12-22 16:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

  Hi, after exporting a subtree to HTML, I do some change and want to export again. I find that I have to do a long process to get there:
C-space    C-c C-u   C-c C-e C-s h H    C-u space

  This works, but for every little change I do I have to select again which subtree and which format I want.

  Can I re-export using the last settings? If there's a function for that that can be invoked with M-x, then only  M-x up RET   will be needed for successive reexports.

  Thanks