* Error exporting to HTML: Args out of range
@ 2014-03-14 15:31 Elasady, Summer
From: Elasady, Summer @ 2014-03-14 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello-

I have been successfully updating and exporting a project to HTML using emacs/OrgMode for a few months now. I did not change anything in my header or in my configuration file, I ran through all the code and it executes without issue, yet as of yesterday I receive the following error when trying to export to HTML:

org-html-table-cell: Args out of range: [left left], 2

Everything does export properly to LaTeX, so it appears to be an issue with HMTL export.

Does anyone know what might be causing this issue and how I can fix it?

Thank so much!

Summer

* Re: Error exporting to HTML: Args out of range
@ 2014-03-14 15:35 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-03-14 15:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Elasady, Summer; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hi Summer,

can you tell us what's your version of Org-mode and Emacs?

M-x org-version RET
M-x emacs-version RET

Also, if you can provide a minimal .org file that we can use
to reproduce the problem with emacs -q, that would help.

 Bastien