* Documentation Bug ?
@ 2019-03-25 23:26 David Masterson
From: David Masterson @ 2019-03-25 23:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Simple documentation bug -- not sure how to submit a patch, so I'm
hoping someone else can take care of it.

In section 10 "Agenda Views" of the manual, it says that "Seven
different view types are provided", but it only lists six.  Someone
should change seven to six.

--
David

* Re: Documentation Bug ?
@ 2019-03-27 14:34 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2019-03-27 14:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Masterson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello,

David Masterson <dsmasterson@outlook.com> writes:

> Simple documentation bug -- not sure how to submit a patch, so I'm
> hoping someone else can take care of it.
>
> In section 10 "Agenda Views" of the manual, it says that "Seven
> different view types are provided", but it only lists six.  Someone
> should change seven to six.

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou