* copy title text string from #+TITLE field?
@ 2014-02-10  4:59 Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-02-10  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

Next question: is there a way to take the text from the #+TITLE: field of
an org file and insert it, as text, somewhere else within the file (i.e.
inside an HTML block)?

I can't do this manually because my various org files all use an #+INCLUDE:
reference to the same org file, which contains some HTML blocks. For each
different org file, I'd like to copy the title text string from #+TITLE
field and insert it inside an <H1></H1> field in an HTML block in the
included file.

Is this possible? Thanks!

* Re: copy title text string from #+TITLE field?
@ 2014-02-13  5:57 Peter Salazar
From: Peter Salazar @ 2014-02-13  5:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode, Nick Dokos