* Stop exporting certain sections
@ 2015-02-05 13:33 Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2015-02-05 13:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I know that I can add :noexport to a section to stop it being exported,
but is there a way of doing this for headers with a specific name? I
have lots of them, and would rather not ":noexport" to them all.

Phil

* Re: Stop exporting certain sections
@ 2015-02-05 13:39 ` Rasmus
From: Rasmus @ 2015-02-05 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk (Phillip Lord) writes:

> I know that I can add :noexport to a section to stop it being exported,
> but is there a way of doing this for headers with a specific name? I
> have lots of them, and would rather not ":noexport" to them all.

Use a filter an export an empty quote if the name matches your
conditions.  See org-export-filter-headline-functions.

Hope it helps,
Rasmus

--
Send from my Emacs

* Re: Stop exporting certain sections
@ 2015-02-05 15:00   ` Phillip Lord
From: Phillip Lord @ 2015-02-05 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk (Phillip Lord) writes:
>
>> I know that I can add :noexport to a section to stop it being exported,
>> but is there a way of doing this for headers with a specific name? I
>> have lots of them, and would rather not ":noexport" to them all.
>
> Use a filter an export an empty quote if the name matches your
> conditions.  See org-export-filter-headline-functions.
>
> Hope it helps,

It does, thank you very much!

Phil