* org-todo-keyword-faces changed with the new org-contrib
@ 2016-02-16 13:17 Sharon Kimble
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2016-02-16 13:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode-email

Ever since updating my org+contrib to '20160215' all my carefully crafted
keyword faces for TODO's, NEXT, PHONE, etc have transmogrified to a pale
and wasted facsimile of themselves. Now, TODO is just a red text surrounded
by a red border, and done is just a green text surrounded by a green
border. Everything else is forgotten and just appears like the new TODO.

How can I get my own org-todo-keyword-faces back please?

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian 8.3, fluxbox 1.3.7, emacs 24.5.3