* BUG: Task tag inheritance is broken
@ 2009-04-06 13:50 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-04-06 13:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Carsten :)

The following commit

commit 8cc49120fa669f9ae1335b58b2e5f31a20827209
Author: Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com>
Date:   Fri Apr 3 20:41:36 2009 +0200

    Tags scan: Also find the first line in a buffer. 2nd attempt.

breaks tag inheritance for me.

I use org-remember predominately to save tasks in an org-file under the

* Tasks                                       :NEWTASK:

headline.  I then refile from there to a more appropriate place during
my weekly review.

My tag search for NEWTASK after this commit returns no matching tasks
which I know is wrong.

-Bernt