* New exporter: minor issue
@ 2013-03-03 17:01 Simon Thum
From: Simon Thum @ 2013-03-03 17:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Goaziou; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Nicolas,

I have scripted an ical export that invokes:

org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files

but the thing fails on my server and home boxes. I investigated and
found that a misguided babel block I added in a hurry and forgot about
was causing trouble:

#+BEGIN_SRC xml

#+END_SRC

It seems this was the culprit, so I'm reporting this so maybe the
failure can be made more graceful. One thing I noted that while I was
informed of the temp .ics files I had no idea which file it was failing
on - I assumed it would be when combining.

Anyway, ascii export had the same trouble on this file so it's generic,
and may actually be a bug, or that's what it looks to me.

The failure is:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments max 0)
   max()
   apply(max nil)
   (+ (apply (quote max) (mapcar (quote length) code-lines)) (if (not
num-start) 0 (length (format num-fmt num-start))))
   (let* ((code-info (org-export-unravel-code element)) (code (car
code-info)) (code-lines (org-split-string code "\n")) (refs (and
(org-element-property :retain-labels element) (cdr code-info)))
(num-start (case (org-element-property :number-lines element) (continued
(org-export-get-loc element info)) (new 0))) (num-fmt (and num-start
(format "%%%ds  " (length (number-to-string (+ ... num-start))))))
(max-width (+ (apply (quote max) (mapcar (quote length) code-lines)) (if
(not num-start) 0 (length (format num-fmt num-start))))))
(org-export-format-code code (lambda (loc line-num ref) (let
((number-str (and num-fmt (format num-fmt line-num)))) (concat
number-str loc (and ref (concat (make-string ... 32) (format "(%s)"
ref)))))) num-start refs))
   org-export-format-code-default((src-block (:language "xml" ...

* Re: New exporter: minor issue
@ 2013-03-03 18:14 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-03-03 18:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Thum; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Simon Thum <simon.thum@gmx.de> writes:

> I have scripted an ical export that invokes:
>
> org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files
>
> but the thing fails on my server and home boxes. I investigated and
> found that a misguided babel block I added in a hurry and forgot about
> was causing trouble:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC xml
>
> #+END_SRC
>
> It seems this was the culprit, so I'm reporting this so maybe the
> failure can be made more graceful. One thing I noted that while I was
> informed of the temp .ics files I had no idea which file it was failing
> on - I assumed it would be when combining.
>
> Anyway, ascii export had the same trouble on this file so it's generic,
> and may actually be a bug, or that's what it looks to me.
>
> The failure is:
>
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-number-of-arguments max 0)

This should be fixed in master.  Thank you for reporting this.

Nicolas Goaziou