* problem with titles in odt export
@ 2013-10-27 21:11 Vicente Vera
From: Vicente Vera @ 2013-10-27 21:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello. I think there's a problem when exporting to odt format with certain
characters in #+TITLE lines. For example, exporting an org file with "ñ"
(&ntilde in HTML) or letters with acute accents (&aacute, &oacute, etc.) in
the title---my document is written in spanish---results in a file with no
title at all (nor author/date). Also, an error warning appears in
LibreOffice when opening.
The body of the document (headers, etc.) exports normally.

I'm using GNU Emacs 24.3.1.
Org-mode version 8.2.1 (8.2.1-15-ge5cecc-elpa @
c:/emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20131021/).

Thank you very much for the great work.

* Re: problem with titles in odt export
@ 2013-10-30 20:16 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-10-30 20:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vicente Vera; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I acknowledge the bug. (But I won't send a patch.)

What is your coding system? iso-latin-1... Switch to utf-8.  The
corruption will no longer happen.

    M-x add-file-local-variable RET coding RET utf-8 RET
    C-x C-s
    C-x C-v RET
    C-c C-e o

In a day or two, I will queue up a fix in my private repo.

        http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-kjn.git

@ 2013-11-05  2:25   ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-11-05  2:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Vicente Vera; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

> In a day or two, I will queue up a fix in my private repo.
>
>         http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-kjn.git

Fix for spanish - iso-latin-1 - export is now available.  Feel free to
download ox-odt.el from the above link.