* Texlive packages in Gnus via Org
@ 2014-01-09 10:04 Joseph Vidal-Rosset
From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset @ 2014-01-09 10:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Liste-emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

Hello Nick, Bastien, Eric, Uwe, and the list,

I know that I am obstinate, but  I am obstinate about this topic because
I   feel    that   what   I   would    be   happy   to   get    is   not
impossible. Unfortunately, I am an amateur, bad in programming languages
and I am unable to reach by myself this goal.

Now I am  finally able to write  a formula in a Gnus  article, like this
simple one for example $ p \to p $ .

But I need more. If I write

#+begin{equation}
A \vdash_{m} \neg \neg A
#+end{equation}

I am not sure that it will work. It would be already very nice.

I know that the latex code

#+BEGIN_SRC
  \begin{equation}
  A \vdash_{m} \neg \neg A
  \end{equation}
#+END_SRC

will  not work,  neither for  example if  I try  to use  another texlive
package like bussproofs.

I wonder  how it is  possible to get png  images in Gnus  for everything
that is created by  latex, as it is possible already to  get it for html
via org export.

It could be  very nice for the  scientific community to get  such a tool
thanks to Gnus + Org.

Best wishes,

Jo.