* org-mode latex export - Links in multi-document files
@ 2016-11-27  0:34 mcg
From: mcg @ 2016-11-27  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I have my PhD thesis divided into several documents (Intro, M&M,
Results, Discussion...).
The document setup and the #+INCLUDE: commands are in my master file.

I sometimes make references to other sections which are in another
section and document.
In order to not compile all the document (3 minutes +) every time I just
comment out all the documents I do not need to.
If table and figure links are missing it exports fine (getting question
marks in the pdf). However, the section links cause the compilation to
stop entirely. Is there any workaround for that? Can I tell the exporter
to ignore such minor missing crossreferences?

* Re: org-mode latex export - Links in multi-document files
@ 2016-11-27  8:44 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2016-11-27  8:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mcg; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

mcg <giepen.m@googlemail.com> writes:

> I sometimes make references to other sections which are in another
> section and document.
> In order to not compile all the document (3 minutes +) every time
> I just comment out all the documents I do not need to.
> If table and figure links are missing it exports fine (getting
> question marks in the pdf). However, the section links cause the
> compilation to stop entirely. Is there any workaround for that? Can
> I tell the exporter to ignore such minor missing crossreferences?

See `org-export-with-broken-links' (org 9.0).

Nicolas Goaziou