* Excluding habits from Diary?
@ 2014-07-10 22:09 Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-07-10 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I have recently found that I can combine my org-mode
calendar/scheduling/todo with the Emacs diary to output to latex via
cal-tex.el. This is fantastic, despite a few nagging issues.

The main improvement for me would be to repress the introduction of
habits into the diary output. I have not been able to accomplish this
thus far, and am unsure of how I might go about trying to do so.

To integrate org-mode with the diary I simply have the following at the
top of my diary:

%%(diary-sunrise-sunset)
%%(diary-lunar-phases)
&%%(org-diary)

Thanks in advance, Aric

--
    ~O
    /\_,

* Re: Excluding habits from Diary?
@ 2014-07-15 16:50 ` Aric Gregson
From: Aric Gregson @ 2014-07-15 16:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Aric Gregson <aorchid@mac.com> writes:

> The main improvement for me would be to repress the introduction of
> habits into the diary output. I have not been able to accomplish this
> thus far, and am unsure of how I might go about trying to do so.

The way I have worked around this is to set the habits to show only for
the present day in the agenda. They are then not exported into the diary
calendar unless you export the present day. This works just fine.

Aric