* Org-mode and YASnippet
@ 2015-02-10 16:01 Marcin Borkowski
From: Marcin Borkowski @ 2015-02-10 16:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

does anyone use YASnippet with Org?  I tried, but ran into a strange
problem: when I type into a placeholder field, I get a space after each
letter.  Did anyone run into this, too?

TIA,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University

* Re: Org-mode and YASnippet
@ 2015-02-11  8:36 ` Fabrice Niessen
From: Fabrice Niessen @ 2015-02-11  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello Marcin,

Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> does anyone use YASnippet with Org?

Yes. [1]

> I tried, but ran into a strange problem: when I type into
> a placeholder field, I get a space after each letter.  Did anyone run
> into this, too?

I don't really understand what your problem is. Maybe a screenshot or
video would help.

Here is a video that I made using YASnippet in an Org file:

    http://screencast.com/t/cQnc9dpDf

Best regards,
Fabrice

[1] https://github.com/fniessen/emacs-leuven/blob/master/emacs-leuven.el.

--
Fabrice Niessen
Leuven, Belgium

* yasnippet: extra space after first character when expanding snippet (was: Org-mode and YASnippet)
@ 2015-02-15 11:46 ` Karl Voit
From: Karl Voit @ 2015-02-15 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

* Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone use YASnippet with Org?  I tried, but ran into a strange
> problem: when I type into a placeholder field, I get a space after each
> letter.  Did anyone run into this, too?

I do get this behavior on one of my snippets only. And only for the
first field.

Maybe it's related to
https://github.com/capitaomorte/yasnippet/issues/362

I have no solution so far.

However, when I paste the text via C-y instead of typing, I don't
get this extra space :-O

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github