* Opendocument problem
@ 2013-02-05  1:49 Steve Prud'Homme
From: Steve Prud'Homme @ 2013-02-05  1:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Emacs-orgmode

I have emacs for cygwin and when I try to export I have a message that
emacs is unable to export a opendocument with the number 8 code(8).
Zip is intalled.
What is the problem ?

--
Posté par Steve Prud'Homme
sprudhom@gmail.com

* Re: Opendocument problem
@ 2013-02-05  2:29 ` Jambunathan K
From: Jambunathan K @ 2013-02-05  2:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Steve Prud'Homme; +Cc: Emacs-orgmode

"Steve Prud'Homme" <sprudhom@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,
> I have emacs for cygwin and when I try to export I have a message that
> emacs is unable to export a opendocument with the number 8 code(8).
> Zip is intalled.
> What is the problem ?

Look at *Messages* buffer for the error string that zip or unzip
prints.  Make sure you have unzip as well, just in case...

If you are unable to figure out yourself, just post what all gets spewed
in to the messages buffer right from start of export to the end of
export.  I believe it is some simple setup issue.

* Re: Opendocument problem
@ 2013-02-05 13:07   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-02-05 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello Jambunathan and Steve,

Jambunathan K wrote:
> "Steve Prud'Homme" <sprudhom-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> writes:
>> I have emacs for cygwin and when I try to export I have a message that
>> emacs is unable to export a opendocument with the number 8 code(8).
>> Zip is intalled.
>> What is the problem ?
>
> Look at *Messages* buffer for the error string that zip or unzip
> prints.  Make sure you have unzip as well, just in case...
>
> If you are unable to figure out yourself, just post what all gets spewed
> in to the messages buffer right from start of export to the end of
> export.  I believe it is some simple setup issue.

FWIW, I've the following shell script in `~/bin/gunzip':

#!/bin/sh
# gunzip -- gunzip solution on Windows

PATH=${GZIP_BINDIR-'/usr/bin'}:$PATH
exec gzip -d "$@"