* ARCHIVE'd trees look like empty headlines
@ 2015-04-24  8:40 Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2015-04-24  8:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

When exporting to HTML a file such as:

* Item 1

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do
eiusmod.

** Subitem 1.1

Tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim
veniam.

** Subitem 1.2                                                 :finance:

Quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo.

* Item 2

Consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit
esse.

** Subitem 2.1                                                 :ARCHIVE:

Cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat
cupidatat non.

** Suitem 2.2                                                     :mail:

Proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

the HTML shows the ARCHIVE'd headline as it was an regular *empty* one,
as you can see on http://screencast.com/t/YmsezCA58.

I guess that exporting the tag "ARCHIVE" would be sufficient to solve
this confusion.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: ARCHIVE'd trees look like empty headlines
@ 2015-04-24 13:07 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-04-24 13:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hello,

Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
writes:

> When exporting to HTML a file such as:

[...]

> * Item 2
>
> Consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit
> esse.
>
> ** Subitem 2.1                                                 :ARCHIVE:
>
> Cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat
> cupidatat non.
>
> ** Suitem 2.2                                                     :mail:
>
> Proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
>
> the HTML shows the ARCHIVE'd headline as it was an regular *empty*
> one,

Solved in 84e2e1e752692c17c4b7bfb669ab181d431170e0. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: ARCHIVE'd trees look like empty headlines
@ 2015-04-24 13:24   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2015-04-24 13:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Sebastien Vauban writes:
>
>> When exporting to HTML a file such as:
>
> [...]
>
>> * Item 2
>>
>> Consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit
>> esse.
>>
>> ** Subitem 2.1                                                 :ARCHIVE:
>>
>> Cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat
>> cupidatat non.
>>
>> ** Suitem 2.2                                                     :mail:
>>
>> Proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
>>
>> the HTML shows the ARCHIVE'd headline as it was an regular *empty*
>> one,
>
> Solved in 84e2e1e752692c17c4b7bfb669ab181d431170e0. Thank you.

Confirmed. Thanks to *you*!

Best regards,
  Seb

--