* Little link difficulty
@ 2012-05-29 21:03 François Pinard
From: François Pinard @ 2012-05-29 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi, people.

Using C-c C-l to create a link, I'm replying to the two prompts with the
following contents:

Link: http://www2.stm.info/taz/horaire.php?l=29&d=E&t=52103

The link is then saved as (using fundamental-mode to see it):

[[http://www2.stm.info/taz/horaire.php?l%3D29&d%3DE&t%3D52103][Autobus 29 est]]

If I then use C-c C-o on that link, the browser (Google Chrome if it
matters) apparently receives (as shown in its URL entry bar):

http://www2.stm.info/taz/horaire.php?l=29

which is not what I expected.  Is there some trick I would need to know
for this link to work?

François