* Different OPTIONS according to export format
@ 2013-09-30  7:00 Pascal Quesseveur
From: Pascal Quesseveur @ 2013-09-30  7:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

From what I understand with Org 7.9 it is not possible to configure
different OPTIONS values according to the export format (I wanted to
get numbered headings in PDF output, and no numbering in HTML). Is it
the same with version 8.2?

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com

* Re: Different OPTIONS according to export format
@ 2013-09-30 10:14 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2013-09-30 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pquessev; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Pascal Quesseveur <pquessev@gmail.com> writes:

> From what I understand with Org 7.9 it is not possible to configure
> different OPTIONS values according to the export format (I wanted to
> get numbered headings in PDF output, and no numbering in HTML). Is it
> the same with version 8.2?

You can do it with options filters. See
`org-export-filter-options-functions'.

Nicolas Goaziou

* Re: Different OPTIONS according to export format
@ 2013-10-02  6:42   ` Pascal Quesseveur
From: Pascal Quesseveur @ 2013-10-02  6:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Nicolas Goaziou

  Thank you. So it is one reason to upgrade.

--
Pascal Quesseveur
pquessev@gmail.com