* How to use postgresql without password/username in source?
@ 2016-12-06 14:47 Jean Louis
From: Jean Louis @ 2016-12-06 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I was using successfuly Org Mode with Postgresql, with defaults
settings for user and password. And I use latest Emacs from git.

Now, I cannot execute SQL without specifing the user/password in
#BEGIN_SRC

What settings would I need to do to avoid that?

Jean

* Re: How to use postgresql without password/username in source?
@ 2016-12-06 15:12 ` Marco Wahl
From: Marco Wahl @ 2016-12-06 15:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> I was using successfuly Org Mode with Postgresql, with defaults
> settings for user and password. And I use latest Emacs from git.
>
> Now, I cannot execute SQL without specifing the user/password in
> #BEGIN_SRC
>
> What settings would I need to do to avoid that?

Hi Jean,

You could use the suggestions from

   http://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/28676/org-mode-header-properties-from-authinfo-gpg

I guess.