* "Clocktable summary at ..." line not showing up right in export
@ 2011-10-27 22:08 Herbert Sitz
From: Herbert Sitz @ 2011-10-27 22:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I'm exporting a file with a clocktable and the first line of the Clocktable
shows up with no date or time info, just:

"Clock summary at" [followed by nothing]

The rest of the clocktable shows up fine, and has lines that look like:

#+begin: clocktable :maxlevel 1
Clock summary at [2011-10-27 Thu 14:29]

| Headline                            |   Time |
|-------------------------------------+--------|
| *Total time*                        | *5:11* |
| DONE Tasks and States               |   1:01 |
| FIXME Custom agenda views           |   0:01 |
[ . . . ]
:#+end:

I'm using Org 7.4 and Emacs 23.1.  Don't know if this bug has been reported or
addressed but didn't see it in quick search of the archives.  Is something wrong
on my end?

-- Herb