* Two question about org-mode?
@ 2009-09-30  8:18 Water Lin
From: Water Lin @ 2009-09-30  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

First, I am using item list like this in my org file:
----------------
1. test
  1) test
  2) test
  3) test

2. test2

3. test3
----------------
I don't know why my webpage looks like this after exported:
----------------
1. test
  1. test
  2. test
  3. test

2. test2
---------------

Why the 1) 2) 3) can't keep the right parenthes in item list order?

The second question, I have some underline in my org text, like
-------
test_src
-------

When I export it to html page, it is converted to subscript characters.
How can I make org not to convert the underline?
--
Water Lin's blog: http://blog.waterlin.org
Email: WaterLin@ymail.com

* Re: Two question about org-mode?
@ 2009-10-01  3:55 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2009-10-01  3:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Water Lin; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.com> writes:
> First, I am using item list like this in my org file:
> ----------------
> 1. test
>   1) test
>   2) test
>   3) test
>
> 2. test2
>
> 3. test3
> ----------------
> I don't know why my webpage looks like this after exported:
> ----------------
> 1. test
>   1. test
>   2. test
>   3. test
>
> 2. test2
> ---------------
>
> Why the 1) 2) 3) can't keep the right parenthes in item list order?

Because it's exported as simple XHTML. The list style is not
handmade. If it was, it would look like this:

 1. test
   1. 1) test
   2. 2) test
   3. 3) test

You could use styles:

ol li
{
  list-style-type:upper-roman;
}

li ol li
{
  list-style-type:decimal;
}

Result:

  I. test

     1. test
     2. test
     3. test

> The second question, I have some underline in my org text, like
> -------
> test_src
> -------
>
> When I export it to html page, it is converted to subscript characters.
> How can I make org not to convert the underline?

Quote the underscore with a backslash:

  test\_src

  Sebastian

* Re: Two question about org-mode?
@ 2009-10-01  5:27   ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2009-10-01  5:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastian Rose; +Cc: emacs-orgmode, Water Lin

Sebastian Rose <sebastian_rose@gmx.de> writes:

> Water Lin <WaterLin@ymail.com> writes:
>> The second question, I have some underline in my org text, like
>> -------
>> test_src
>> -------
>>
>> When I export it to html page, it is converted to subscript characters.
>> How can I make org not to convert the underline?
>

> Quote the underscore with a backslash:
>
>   test\_src

or alternatively add

to disable handling super and subscripts.

-Bernt